Magnifying Desk Lamp -Magnifying Table Lamps-
Magnifying Desk Lamp - Magnifying Table Lamp
selection of magnifying desk lamp and magnifying table lamp vision aids including lighted magnifier desk lamp
and lighted magnifying desk lamp vision aids. Well suited for reading, low vision, crafts inspection, assembly and
medical and dental applications.
SPECIAL: Pay $8.00 postage for first item ordered. Free postage on all your next items. You may mix and match. Your
postage will always be $8.00 per order(Domestic orders only). PAYPAL SECURE ORDERING|
3X LED Floor Magnifying Desk Lamp
Full Page floor magnifying desk lamp for reading and crafts
12 LED Bright daylight viewing
Large 8" x 10" Fresnel acrylic optical lens
AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT
2X Clamp-On Magnifying Table Lamp
2x Goose-Neck Magnifying Table Lamp
Flexible Clamp-On Magnifying Table
Lamp For Crafts
NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Fluorescent Magnifying Desk Lamp
- Select a magnifying table lamp with a power that will allow you to perform your
task at a comfortable work or reading distance. The higher the power the shorter the focal range(work distance)
and the smaller the field of view. The high power magnifying glass may not be the best magnifier for you.
- Telesight Magnifiers magnifying table lamps and magnifying dek lamps will produce a sharper magnified image then a non lighted desk magnifier and
will eliminate eye fatigue. Select the power that will provide
proper magnification and a comfortable work distance for reading or close work. Magnification
powers can range from 1.75X up to 8X. Our magnifying
lamps are either led or fluorescent lighted and provide a soft white light to ease eyestrain.
Rules Of Magnification.
- The higher the power of the magnifying
glass lens, the closer you must get to the object being viewed, and the smaller the field of view.
- As the power of the magnifier lens increases, the diameter of the
- Diopter is a term used to determine the power(magnification)of
a lens. The terms are sometimes confused.
- High power hand-held magnifying glass models, such as 8x must be held steady, or else they will
be out of focus.